Charting Contest Entry Form
Please provide the following information:
- Best Overall Solution: US$250
- Best FileMaker-Native Solution: US$150
- Top 3 Runners-up: US$50 each
- Honorable Mentions
- Fame & Fortune Well, Fame, anyway:
Winning charts will be highlighted
at John Sindelar's always-popular
'The Year in Review' DevCon session!
Entries will be accepted through August 1st midnight PDT.
This contest is open to any person 21 years or older, worldwide. Any charting technology may be used within FileMaker Pro, including third-party plug-ins or methods that utilize the FileMaker Pro web viewer.
- Qualifying entries will include a demo file, with notes explaining the chart’s purpose and design.
- Datasets must be public domain or accompanied by a copyright release.
- Single file solution preferred; multiple files will be accepted, but please name them to sort together.
- Maximum file size is 3MB (without data); upload file(s) as a single .zip or .sit file.
- Menus, schema, and developer documentation must be in English.